Reviewed on the Makeup Revolution Concealer ; dupe of the famous Tarte

  MakeUp Dupe of the concealer Tarte


I think you know it all, as the entire youtube sphere talks about it, we saw it on all the Instagram and YouTube tutorials. If you missed it I present it to you, the Tarte Shape Tape contour concealer. But today I'm going to present you his makeup dupe of Makeup Revolution brand.

shape tape


Why is this
concealer also known? Because these promises are more enticing, indeed it offers a coverage of madness, for example no market has been able to equalize it. Moreover its rendering is matte while having an easy fading! What more ? To perfect its credibility more than 14 shades are available, which is really good for a concealer believe me. On the official site, you can find it for £ 22.

Any time I think we are all in the same situation it is difficult to choose a shape on a website, so why take the risk? Being disappointed and paying £ 22 is not the best solution for me. So I found you a dupe that you can find in all your favorite superdru
g.



Indeed, it had been several weeks since I heard that an concealer from Makeup Revolution was the perfect dupe of our famous product Tarte. So I started and I tested it for you.



dupe tarte
Already in terms of packaging nothing to say is the perfect dupe, even if the question is not there. 
Besides, it surprised me to see that the iconic tip was the same for the makeup revolution. Have he planned to create the buzz and make a perfect dupe of the concealer Tarte ? In any case I was disappointed on one point is that regarding the capacity, that of makeup revolution is relatively low, indeed the product continent only 3.4 ml unlike the Tarte that contains 10. To catch up the brand offers more than 18 shades.




Now let's get to
the heart of the matter, is there a real difference between these two products? Regarding the work of matter of the concealer, that of makeup revolution, is very pleasant to work like that of Tarte. It blends very well with the skin and I must admit that the coverage is rather bluffing. 


The lasts is so good, I must tell you that at the end of the day it was hard for me to tell the difference between the two. However, I have to tell you that the Makeup Revolution corrector is in fine lines. But for the price difference, I can advise you. So I can tell you that this concealer is really fooled.
If you want to see a result in image, do not hesitate to go see the video of Laura Lee.

Comments

Popular Posts