Reviewed on the brand Makeup Revolution


Reviewed on the brand Makeup Revolution




  

Addicting makeup, don't ruin yourself in makeup expenses that are worth it. Quality does not necessarily mean high prices. This is what I will try to show you with a favorite brand that I use for years. This brand appeared in 2014 in London. This brand has been known because many of their products are dupes of big brands, such as TooFaced, Urban Decay..

Their promise? Affordable prices while keeping a pigmentation worthy of the innovative products of the professionals.
After visiting the site extensively, I placed an order on the Superdrug website. For my part, I had no problem with delivery and no fees to pay.

You can find all the products on the site: Superdrug  
If a product interests you, do not hesitate to click on the name of the product and you will be directly redirected to the corresponding page of the website.

MakeUp Kit for Women


After knowing about the brand, I could see a lot of review about these blush pallets whose pigmentation is said to be incredible. The blushes in shades of brown, pink, peach orange and red with a silver highlighter and a rose. The blushes are top, when first used I was caught off guard, their pigmentation is incredible? I advise you to use them carefully to avoid a tragedy. If you are followers of the highlighter, they are very iridescent, which is not force my taste. Its price is £ 4 , I can forgive this little flaw, the blush unit comes back to the price of £ 0.5 like the highlighter. I advise you so strongly. You can find other copies on the site with different colors. Be careful however to the photos, in my opinion I find that the photo of the site does not really show the reality of the colors, which are warmer than the picture. 

blush



Eyes Palette : 



I also decided to test the eyeshadow palettes, I read a lot of reviews also concerning the dupes pallets of brands such as chocolates bar. However this type of product did not interest me, I wanted to test pallets realize by the brand itself without being inspired by the competing brands.

various color palette 


Regarding the Soph palette, you have at your disposal 24 eyeshadow, whose pigmentation is more pronounced for certain types of eyeshadow. I was quite disappointed with the light colors that to my taste is much too much in their applications. But as for the iridescent colors like green or blue, or the matte colors like the different colors of roses satisfied me 100%. 








trendy color palette For the palette Life on the Dance, I did not expect this type of eye shadow color, I was pleasantly surprised when receiving my package, the colors are costs of heart. However be careful because the colors are much more pigmented and hot in real life. So you have a set of 24 eyeshadows like the previous palette. Their pigmentations are extraordinary, with any fall in their applications, but given the price displayed the price / quality ratio is adequate.You can find these two pallets at a price of £ 10, and the little plus a mirror inside. 





 


My last purchase was lipsticks. If you do not know me very well know that lipsticks are part of my makeup addict life and especially nude lipsticks.
So I turned to this range or a lipstick costs £ 1, for this price I could not not test them. My opinion on these products is mixed, they are very creamy and shiny with a smell a little vanilla, they are for me very pleasant to wear! I chose nude colors so I can not see for the bright colors if the color goes evenly without seeming like a clown but in terms of nude I have no problem. However, I was quite disappointed by the packaging which is to my taste much too much but considering the price may be without this detail.

cheap lipstick










Comments

  1. Thank you for your advice, the products look great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts